Pandora

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 years ago#1
ok, maybe I'm just dumb. I'll get that disclaimer out there first. I cant find an app for Pandora, and when I use it through Internet Explorer after about 5 mins it goes to a screen saver showing the song title. At this point I can no longer seem to change songs or anything. Any help?? Oh and PS4 sucks.....just thought I'd say that because thats the only kind of topic that seems to get a response on this board lol
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
3 years ago#2
Bleh, thought this was info about BL3

leelee3105
3 years ago#3
sorry, just trying to listen to some tunes while I work
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#4
Noticed this too. Makes it close to worthless.

leelee3105
3 years ago#5
Juzten76 posted...
Noticed this too. Makes it close to worthless.

indeed! Forces you to listen to some crappy music thats for sure. I expect an app before too long though. Unless of course they're trying to force me to buy music from the store :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived