impulse triggers......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. impulse triggers......

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#21
95_Eclipse posted...
MVNeo posted...
NSGraphite posted...
You know what impulse triggers means right?

That microsoft was impulsive and bought the triggers from a cheap taiwanese plastic manufacturer for 1/3 the cost of other brands.

Must be from the same place that makes the PS4, which is breaking at about a 30% rate right now.

Lmao. I wish people like you wouldn't post. You people really make the XBO community look like a bunch of blind fanboy fools.

30% lol! Preposterous.

And you are a hypocrite, it's the Sony fanboys that constantly said xbo had a 40% failure rate
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
3 years ago#22
Bigdaddy422 posted...
Wait, DR3 and BF4 use them? I own practically every XOne game and the only games that i have noticed using them is Nba2k and Forza.

I play BF4 daily and never felt the triggers at all. I play DR only a few times, but never noticed them. Maybe DR3 does but i call shenanigans on BF4 using them.

Yeah, I've only noticed the right trigger the most on dead rising 3 when your ammo in guns & stuff are about to deplete the vibration in the trigger gets more & more intense until the weapon breaks.Also for Battlefield 4, it's in the right trigger while firing any weapon on ground, or in a vehicle.

Oh, and really people???.....WTF....Let's just hijack this topic to make another dumbass console war >_> Grow the **** up!
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#23
LaManoNeraII posted...
MVNeo posted...
NSGraphite posted...
You know what impulse triggers means right?

That microsoft was impulsive and bought the triggers from a cheap taiwanese plastic manufacturer for 1/3 the cost of other brands.

Must be from the same place that makes the PS4, which is breaking at about a 30% rate right now.

Actually, Sony did use Chinese student slave labor to manufacture a large portion of PS4s

: (

And they're loyal to this company to threaten people with death and name calling? I wonder how much those Chinese students got payed.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. impulse triggers......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived