Does/did the $100 price difference influence your decision to buy which console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does/did the $100 price difference influence your decision to buy which console?

User Info: whodeynotdat

whodeynotdat
4 years ago#1
Does the 100 bucks make a difference? - Results (150 votes)
Yes, I'd much rather save the $100 bucks.
38% (57 votes)
No, I looked at other factors when making my decision.
62% (93 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My honest opinion, the $100 is the difference. People look at the two as being similar and see that one is $100 cheaper and go with that one. Share y'all's thoughts.
Welcome to the new age

User Info: kiljaeden

kiljaeden
4 years ago#2
Nope, completely worth it and well worth the purchase. I love this console, cant wait for more games!
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!

User Info: DisgaeaNut

DisgaeaNut
4 years ago#3
If a console is right for you then the price isn't that big of a factor. You either like the features and what it offers or you don't.

People don't say, "Man I really want a XXX system but I'm a little short on cash so I'm gonna buy this one instead".

You buy what you want and don't waste money on something you dont.

User Info: fan360

fan360
4 years ago#4
DisgaeaNut posted...
People don't say, "Man I really want a XXX system but I'm a little short on cash so I'm gonna buy this one instead".

Actually, they do !

User Info: kiljaeden

kiljaeden
4 years ago#5
fan360 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...

Actually, they do !

....not anyone I ever met. Who buys a console for 400-500 when they dont want it?
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!

User Info: WeirdShroom

WeirdShroom
4 years ago#6
Only dumb people are influenced by a price difference like that. Smart consumers already know what they want and hit that goal before they even walk into a store or navigate to a website to buy.
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
4 years ago#7
I don't like motion control, I don't like talking, at least voluntarily, to video games, and I don't like the Kinect in general.

It wasn't the price that influenced my decision... it was the lack of good exclusives, for the moment, and the Kinect.
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: GotTruth

GotTruth
4 years ago#8
PSP/VITA beats Spybot/Kinect for me.

MAYBE when the Kinect can actually be used to play a game, not just control PART of a game it will seem interesting.....until then.....nope.
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 years ago#9
The controller is the biggest influence in my decision to get the Xbox One first, then then PS4 1 year later. I still need to get the Xbox One console though.

User Info: hsu_reddie09

hsu_reddie09
4 years ago#10
If you think your topic question made any sense then you are wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does/did the $100 price difference influence your decision to buy which console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived