New thought for a second screen option on xbox one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New thought for a second screen option on xbox one

User Info: pepsiboy95620

pepsiboy95620
3 years ago#1
PlayStation and Nintendo both have a second screen supports and xbox doesn't but since I just got my laptop today I was thinking what if xbox could get second screen support on windows 8 computers and resume ur games there when ur not in the living living room? Specially once you can connect the xb1 controller I think it would be an awesome feature if possible.
GT:Martin 23 kings

User Info: captorofsin

captorofsin
3 years ago#2
xbox smart glass app is the name of second screen support. look in app store or xbox.com

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
3 years ago#3
Why not just plug yourself into the Matrix?
GT: Mvsevm of Skin

User Info: pepsiboy95620

pepsiboy95620
3 years ago#4
captorofsin posted...
xbox smart glass app is the name of second screen support. look in app store or xbox.com

I mean to actually resume ur xbox one games on there not just work as a companion app.
GT:Martin 23 kings

User Info: tmtyf

tmtyf
3 years ago#5
pepsiboy95620 posted...
captorofsin posted...

I mean to actually resume ur xbox one games on there not just work as a companion app.

they already said they did not want to do something like that.
"You are just a puppet... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain..." -Sephiroth
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New thought for a second screen option on xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived