So who here is EXCITED for Halo 5?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So who here is EXCITED for Halo 5?!

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#11
After 4, I am not. Microsoft screwed around with the IP too long and too many MP games are better than Halo. Doubt it'll ever make a comeback.
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
4 years ago#12
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
After 4, I am not. Microsoft screwed around with the IP too long and too many MP games are better than Halo. Doubt it'll ever make a comeback.

The HALO 4 is the bestest selling The HALO game ever so you're--- wrong.

Weeeeeee!
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#13
Halo had done been goin downhill for awhile now (Yes, that was on purpose)

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
4 years ago#14
teehee23 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Weeeeeee!

I am a huge halo fan so I can say this halo 4 was the worst halo it stripped away everything that made halo special

teehee23
4 years ago#15
jpraelster posted...
teehee23 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Weeeeeee!

I am a huge halo fan so I can say this halo 4 was the worst halo it stripped away everything that made halo special

Nah.
I'm bigger The HALO fan, and the prettiest, and The HALO 4 is magnificent.
My opinion on this is uncontestable.
You may touch my sleeve.

User Info: cminc

cminc
4 years ago#16
I expect to be in the minority here, but, honestly, as much as I liked the series' multiplayer, which to me improved in every iteration bungie put together, the only halo that was worth the hype from a single player perspective was the first one. That campaign still remains to be one of the most solid, well-thought out, expertly executed single-player games I've ever had the pleasure of playing on any console and I've pretty much owned them all.

It was hard for me to believe two and three came from the same studio until I played 4. Still, apart from the multiplayer stuff, which, again only got better, I can't help but wonder why the single-player narrative just fell apart in the way that it did. The first was so promising on so many levels, and --splat--generic blockbuster shooter.

Almost as bad as what happened to my beloved Splintercell and Robotech battlecry...
---

teehee23
4 years ago#17
cminc posted...
I expect to be in the minority here, but, honestly, as much as I liked the series' multiplayer, which to me improved in every iteration bungie put together, the only halo that was worth the hype from a single player perspective was the first one. That campaign still remains to be one of the most solid, well-thought out, expertly executed single-player games I've ever had the pleasure of playing on any console and I've pretty much owned them all.

It was hard for me to believe two and three came from the same studio until I played 4. Still, apart from the multiplayer stuff, which, again only got better, I can't help but wonder why the single-player narrative just fell apart in the way that it did. The first was so promising on so many levels, and --splat--generic blockbuster shooter.

Almost as bad as what happened to my beloved Splintercell and Robotech battlecry...

HALO 2's troubled development is well documented but I enjoyed the campaign because of the story.
I only play the HALO games for the single player and have enjoyed them all immensely except for ODST.

Reach, especially, had such a dreadful mood about it. Reading the novels, I already knew the ending and despite every victory I knew the game was going to have a noble but sad finale and that only made me cherish it more.

I bought all The HALO soundtracks and like each game they just get better, deeper, and more fun.

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
4 years ago#18
Just what need, another FPS...

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
4 years ago#19
Just what need, another FPS...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So who here is EXCITED for Halo 5?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived