stupidity here is fine but in a store?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. stupidity here is fine but in a store?

User Info: alicexdeadpool

alicexdeadpool
4 years ago#1
I rarely get annoyed by this console war nonsense, but when i went to gamestop to pick up my console the dude told me that no one wants a xbox and its not selling and talked about ps4. I know want want so i said give me all your xboxs you have plus my reserve. Then in the next breath he goes we are sold out. I spoke to his manager about him implying they have xboxs for sale and the manager apologized and gave me a 20 dollar gift card. A course i told him i was going to call corporate and stuff for this crap.

User Info: gumbyxcore99

gumbyxcore99
4 years ago#2
I'm at least 98% sure this is not true but employees should keep their opinions to themselves
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U

alicexdeadpool
4 years ago#3
U would be surprised what kind of stuff companies would do when its not the customers fault but an employees that isnt following the companies standards.

User Info: UnhelpfulNPC

UnhelpfulNPC
4 years ago#4
Could be, or it couldn't. I did deal with one rampant fanboy at gamestop once. I went in to pick up Lost Odyssey, and the dude went on a tangent about how 360 is trash and has no games blah yadda blah blah. Stupid me got in an argument with him for a good ten wasted minutes. Long story short, I haven't seen him there since.

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#5
I overheard a Gamestop employee tell a customer with a kid that Xbox One has 360 BC if you plug the 360 into it, and that the Xbox One has a really powerful cloud. The guy kinda shrugged it off, no BC was really a deal breaker for this guy. You could tell he had spent quite a bit on 360 stuff for his kid over the years.

User Info: Church5SiX1

Church5SiX1
4 years ago#6
Went into GameStop wearing a master chief shirt and the manager who I used to be cool with starting telling me how halo is trash and cod is so much better, but not in a friendly debate way, an insulting way. Never shopped at a gamestop again and cannot wait for them to go out of business.
Xbox 360 GT - Church 5SiX1

User Info: XenoMecha

XenoMecha
4 years ago#7
I went to GameStop and the employee killed my daughter because I looked at the Xbox one demo. Never shopped again.
PSN: Eternius00

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
4 years ago#8
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: xacebop

xacebop
4 years ago#9
Calling corporate probably wont do much. I suggest calling the district manager. Mine at least would fire you on the spot if he heard an employee doing this

alicexdeadpool
4 years ago#10
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I think it's even sadder that you told his manager on him over something so stupid

well man, what can i say. Im a paying customer and i know what i want. If a employee isnt going to be professional then he shouldnt work there. If i asked him about the product then that would be a different story. He is a grown as man, he should know better. No pitty from me at all
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. stupidity here is fine but in a store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived