Every time my washer makes a noise

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Every time my washer makes a noise

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
3 years ago#31
AmazingDany posted...
horror_spooky posted...
The goddamned Kinect unpauses my Dead Rising game

>=/

Traditional open-top or newer water-efficient front-open washer?

They now make uberly water-efficient top-loaders, which works wonders for large capacity loads as well as soak-style situtations for comforters and giant sheets. 4.7 cu/ft and cold-water technology!

Our washer & dryer (LG brand) actually sing a song when they are done. The same goes for our rice cooker. There is a lot of dancing in our house during chore-time.

This thread rules.
Did they make you wear a dress did they? Held you down and tickled you did they?
Did they laugh and make you watch did they? They wish they had a little girly!

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#32
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
AmazingDany posted...
horror_spooky posted...
The goddamned Kinect unpauses my Dead Rising game

>=/

Traditional open-top or newer water-efficient front-open washer?

They now make uberly water-efficient top-loaders, which works wonders for large capacity loads as well as soak-style situtations for comforters and giant sheets. 4.7 cu/ft and cold-water technology!

Our washer & dryer (LG brand) actually sing a song when they are done. The same goes for our rice cooker. There is a lot of dancing in our house during chore-time.

This thread rules.

I have an HE top loader and the detergents have instructions for HE front loader with no mention of HE top loaders so I don't know how much to put in and I panic and none of my clothes have been washed for months.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
3 years ago#33
Ch3wy posted...
I have an HE top loader and the detergents have instructions for HE front loader with no mention of HE top loaders so I don't know how much to put in and I panic and none of my clothes have been washed for months.

Just wing the mother...
Did they make you wear a dress did they? Held you down and tickled you did they?
Did they laugh and make you watch did they? They wish they had a little girly!

User Info: horror_spooky

horror_spooky
3 years ago#34
killerdestroyer posted...
I like how any kind of complaint on this board is considered trolling and is proceeded to belittling the person making the complaint.

A guy even came in and told you how to fix the problem you were having and you thanked him. I failed to see any trolling in the initial posts.

Yeah, well that's GameFAQs for ya. =/

Back to the washer discussion, I would upgrade to a better one if I had the money (I don't!) and if I were allowed by the landlord (I ain't!). Our apartment is located up a very dangerous flight of stairs and our landlord doesn't want anyone moving appliances down or up them. So he keeps the apartment with all appliances. He installed a new fridge and new oven for us when we moved in.

Guess we weren't deserving of a new washer V_V
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#35
horror_spooky posted...
killerdestroyer posted...
I like how any kind of complaint on this board is considered trolling and is proceeded to belittling the person making the complaint.

A guy even came in and told you how to fix the problem you were having and you thanked him. I failed to see any trolling in the initial posts.

Yeah, well that's GameFAQs for ya. =/

Back to the washer discussion, I would upgrade to a better one if I had the money (I don't!) and if I were allowed by the landlord (I ain't!). Our apartment is located up a very dangerous flight of stairs and our landlord doesn't want anyone moving appliances down or up them. So he keeps the apartment with all appliances. He installed a new fridge and new oven for us when we moved in.

Guess we weren't deserving of a new washer V_V

Run it with some cement in it and tell him it broke on its own. That'll get you a new one. Or get you evicted. Either way, new washer.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

horror_spooky
3 years ago#36
see, this is why I keep coming here

Can't find better advice anywhere else on the Internet =D
www.cheatmasters.com

User Info: AmazingDany

AmazingDany
3 years ago#37
Best laundry detergents for HE washers (Consumer Reports ratings):

1- Tide Ultra plus Bleach Vivid White + Bright HE

2- Wisk Deep Clean

3- Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Pacs (Costco)

4- Tide Ultra HE

5- Tide HE Plus Bleach Alternative Vivid White + Bright

6- Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean (Costco)

7- Tide Pods
-----------
Regular washers:

Tide Plus Bleach Alternative Vivid White + Bright

horror_spooky
3 years ago#38
most informative topic on the xbox one board is right here tbqh
www.cheatmasters.com
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Every time my washer makes a noise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived