Do you guys think the XBOX ONE is a better overall system than the XBOX 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you guys think the XBOX ONE is a better overall system than the XBOX 360?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
3 years ago#1
Do you guys think the XBOX ONE is a better overall system than the XBOX 360? - Results (74 votes)
Yeah dude, XBOX ONE is way better than XBOX 360!
28.38% (21 votes)
Nah dude, XBOX 360 is way better than XBOX ONE!
71.62% (53 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I want to hear your guys' honest opinions on this.

User Info: Akuryu

Akuryu
3 years ago#2
Obviously it isn't fair to compare the game libraries because 360 has been out the better part of a decade.

-Prefer the 360 controller to the new one.
-Prefer the old guide button, friendlist, party chat, notifications, etc.
-Prefer memory management and options of the 360.
-The 360 boots up faster and navigates more quickly (whats up with install times on Xbox One?)

User Info: DesperateMonkey

DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#3
Lets see, Xbox 360 launched in 2005 for $300 and had a $600 GPU in it. Xbox One launches in 2013 at $500 with a $80 GPU in it. Not saying the PS4 is much better since its got a $100 GPU in it. But I guess at this point, console gamers will have to take whatever scraps they can get...

Oh and please lets not talk about the CPU... Xbox 360 had a ridiculously powerful tri core power PC CPU setup (not that ridiculous but ridiculous for a $300 console). Both new consoles now use CPUs that are so terrible, you can't even build a desktop with something that bad even if you wanted to.
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#4
as of now no but it very well could be

User Info: Spanish_Fly1

Spanish_Fly1
3 years ago#5
Too early to compare. A couple of patches to xbox one, and a few years of games and then I think you can make a more accurate assessment.

With that being said, I still prefer my xbox 1.
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#6
WAaaaaaay to early to tell
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: DisgaeaNut

DisgaeaNut
3 years ago#7
At the moment I can't think of one thing that the Xbox One has over the Xbox 360 for me personally.

It came in last in the sales department but I enjoyed it the most of all systems last generation and I still have the most games for it. It had a great setup and great features and all around was great including the controller.

The Xbox One so far has a lot to do to win me over including but not limited to, ditching Kinect.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you guys think the XBOX ONE is a better overall system than the XBOX 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived