The Official Xbox One Add Friends Thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Official Xbox One Add Friends Thread

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#1
Hello fellow gamers, I already have a few good friends from this site, but I figured since Xbox One allows you to have 1,000 friends way better than 100 on 360, that maybe we could pull a "social media" moment and add one another.

Here are Xbox One games I own and currently play: Forza 5,COD:Ghosts,BF 4 (I'll start playing it as soon as it works again lol) Assassin's Creed 4, Killer Instinct.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: SavageTrooper

SavageTrooper
3 years ago#2
Exodus_Prime posted...
Hello fellow gamers, I already have a few good friends from this site, but I figured since Xbox One allows you to have 1,000 friends way better than 100 on 360, that maybe we could pull a "social media" moment and add one another.

Here are Xbox One games I own and currently play: Forza 5,COD:Ghosts,BF 4 (I'll start playing it as soon as it works again lol) Assassin's Creed 4, Killer Instinct.

Damn, no one wants to be your friend.

User Info: GutxPile

GutxPile
3 years ago#3
Anyone can add me if they'd like. Currently playing Ghosts, BF4, NBA 2K14 and DR3. Gamertag is GutxPile
XBOX GT GutxPile

User Info: Bigdaddy422

Bigdaddy422
3 years ago#4
I own practically every XOne game that is out, minus Madden, FIFA and Crimson Dragon.

Add me. GT. RippyMicBaked

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
3 years ago#5
add me godslayer1975
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975

User Info: BlakStoneFace

BlakStoneFace
3 years ago#6
My name is my GT!! Add me!

User Info: Darthnuggetz

Darthnuggetz
3 years ago#7
GT is Slacker6001
I own almost all the games.

User Info: bgorngfn

bgorngfn
3 years ago#8
I own Forza 5, COD Ghosts, AC IV, NBA 2K14, Powerstar Golf and Peggle 2.
I work on weekends, so I play mostly Mon - Thurs. Feel free to add me. My GT is NaiLSONS
A man who is used to acting in one way never changes; he must come to ruin when the times, in changing, no longer are in harmony with his ways.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#9
I would love to at least see more people online on my xbox one even if we don't play together lol I have DR3 and Forza right now.. and KI. My gamertag is KillerSinxx. Feel free to add me you guys.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#10
In sig, picking up Forza later.. DR3 atm
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Official Xbox One Add Friends Thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived