Xbox One's new controller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One's new controller

User Info: spamhair

spamhair
3 years ago#1
Hello!

I finally got the chance to hold an Xbox One controller today. I was actually, sadly, pretty excited about it. The controller felt pretty good. All the buttons were in the right places for my hands. The Xbox button pressed well, actually. The A B X Y buttons were a little bigger and easier to use, however I had one complaint.

The controller felt "cheap." This most likely had to do with the weight, but the thumbsticks weren't that rubbery material, and the plastic felt more lightweight. I would be worried that after I got shot in the back of the head for the 9th time in Ghosts that I would chunk it at the wall and have to buy a new one.

So, those of you that have these. Are there any issues with the controllers you are facing?

(I'll get this out of the way now) I own a PS3. I owned an Xbox 360, but it RROD'd for the second time and so I gave up on it. I often played the Xbox more than my PS3 because of the party options and the fact that I had more friends on Xbox. I really enjoyed it, I also really enjoy my PS3. I'm 24 years old and not a fanboy, anymore, so if we could avoid the you're a sony n00b type comments, that'd be great. ; P
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One's new controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived