I have a 4 pack of AA Eneloops coming in the mail today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a 4 pack of AA Eneloops coming in the mail today!

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
3 years ago#11
ThatLaoGuy posted...
must be nice to buy a controller that doesn't require extra batteries to be purchased.
I wonder if there's a controller out there like that.

This is not enough reassurance to make anyone want the touchpad-having-facebook buttoning DS4 :(
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.

User Info: NinjaGuerra

NinjaGuerra
3 years ago#12
newb_dawg posted...
NinjaGuerra posted...
Apex-Player posted...
I know right, nothing beats a classic... Wonder if MS gets a little taste of all them battery sales, most likely.

I've never had eneloops so I'm really excited from what I've heard about them :)

I've had some rechargable energizers that are over 3 years old and they arent holding much charge anymore :(

They've died in the middle of me playing KI, and then again during Forza, both during an online match! D:

I've had them for so long I knew it was time to get some new ones lol

Do you remember which energizers you had?

They are like a silver label, they aren't that bad. I just checked and realized that my green labeled Duracell batteries are the main failing culprit. I thought they were both energizer. Though both sets are old and could use replacing.
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a 4 pack of AA Eneloops coming in the mail today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived