Instant On not working....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Instant On not working....

User Info: GnarKills

GnarKills
3 years ago#11
IRuleTheSchool posted...
well, I got it work....ONCE.
at least I'm not alone with Instant On not being reliable

It varies for me. Sometimes it works flawless and other times it takes a few tries.
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - Madden 25(360), CoD Ghosts(360), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1)

User Info: steelix55

steelix55
3 years ago#12
You definitely aren't alone in this. There is definitely an issue with the Xbox On command. Sometimes it work for me on my first try, sometimes I will have to say it 10 or more times to get it to work. I have read hundreds of other people that are having the same issue. Hopefully Microsoft addresses it soon. It isn't a huge deal, but it is a cool feature that I would like to be able to use. Saying Xbox On 10 times to get it to work defeats the whole purpose. Every other voice command works flawlessly.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Instant On not working....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived