The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

multiple gamertags on one system, does it change anything?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. multiple gamertags on one system, does it change anything?

User Info: Legend524

Legend524
3 years ago#1
I got a one for my nephew for Christmas, however, I want to play killer instinct while he's at school. If I sign in using my tag, will that tie the system , in any way, to my tag?

I want to be able to take my tag to mine when I eventually get myself one after I get a ps4....(don't judge me)

User Info: FinzFan4life

FinzFan4life
3 years ago#2
The gamer tag is not tied to console
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012

Legend524
3 years ago#3
Sweet, ill be playing killer instinct whiles he's at school....and hell never know its here :D

User Info: 120N7

120N7
3 years ago#4
It's worth checking in Settings. Can't remember which pane (System, I think) but one allows you to set or remove the XB1 as your home console.

I have a feeling the first XB1 you log in to is automatically designated as your home console. Not sure. Worth checking.

Legend524
3 years ago#5
That would be a problem....if that's the case I want to sign in his tag first...but I don't know his info

Legend524
3 years ago#6
Can someone please clarify?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. multiple gamertags on one system, does it change anything?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived