xbox live gold membership on sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xbox live gold membership on sale?

User Info: MaryJHappy

MaryJHappy
3 years ago#1
best buy and amazon has them for $50.
is there any place selling them cheaper right now besides the one on ebay from canada one for $45?

User Info: dmx2k1

dmx2k1
3 years ago#2
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103360&clickid=wjs1O-xJewWixCoTTxT2MTckUkT26bV5wXxGT80&iradid=97618&ircid=2106&irpid=10078&nm_mc=AFC-IR&cm_mmc=AFC-IR-_-na-_-na-_-na

Cheapest one right now. I know there was a $35 one the ither day but I can't find it now. I stock up on black Friday every year to avoid scrambling to find a good live deal.
been on gamefaqs for ages and I get modded for giving out two beta codes to gears 3 v_v

User Info: Big Fan

Big Fan
3 years ago#3
Take it with a grain of salt as I haven't seen any confirmation, but a GameStop employee told me the other day that Sunday only they will have 12mths of Live for $20. Again, can't confirm or deny this
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins

User Info: Suppa Ugly

Suppa Ugly
3 years ago#4
Bump, I've been trying to find out too. My live is scheduled to run out in Jan. I'll be famed if I pay a new game price for it though.
They'll make PSN even free-er.DeadCell222 on possible PS3 price drop

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
3 years ago#5
Go to slickdeals, set a deal alert for, "Xbox Live," wait.

They go on sale for $35 pretty often.

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#6
I thought there were ALWAYS deals for Xlive for $20. Remember that?
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
RebelGameMaster posted...
I thought there were ALWAYS deals for Xlive for $20. Remember that?

That was before MS raised the price $10. It's not uncommon to see $35 deals 4-5 times a year.
What?! No one dashy-dine on Stavros!

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#8
newegg has 12 mon subs for $35 right now
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xbox live gold membership on sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived