Ups is delivering my XB1 today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ups is delivering my XB1 today!

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
4 years ago#11
Honestly if I was the ups guy I would be like, " oh this person got an xbox but is probably working, i will swing by sometime after 4 or 5 to make sure my xbro can get his console."

I have a dream.

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
4 years ago#12
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Juzten76 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
I work until 4. Think I have a chance of getting home before the ups man comes? To people who had ups deliver what time did they come? I doubt they would just leave it outside (-1 in MN) without a signature.

I hope my brother in law is home. May god help us all if I don't get it today.

Unless I can just pick it up from ups after the delivery time.

..... The anticipation is killing me.

Awesome! Enjoy! It takes forever to install the games the first time though, so be prepared.

I can play them while they download though right? Plus I need the install time to smoke ;)

Think it will be ok outside for a few hours on the Minnesota winter?

I swear making these topics isn't helping. I sear I'm just going to leave work and not come back after lunch...... If only I didn't work with disabled children who have little to no self control to be ok alone... Like me :P

If it does sit out in the cold, DO NOT plug it in right away. Let it sit inside for at least 30 minutes so it can warm up and the condensation will dry out. Better safe than sorry. You don't want to short out your One. Also, yes you can play while installing. I think it installs and updates the game all at once so maybe I was just having problems since the servers were packed on day one.

-FryShakeWad-
4 years ago#13
Ok yeah that's good advice. I did the same thing with my plasma screen. But I think that was more for the gas to settle or some weird thing.

So If I play while it's downloading I don't have to quit out later and update the game? Sweet.

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
4 years ago#14
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Ok yeah that's good advice. I did the same thing with my plasma screen. But I think that was more for the gas to settle or some weird thing.

So If I play while it's downloading I don't have to quit out later and update the game? Sweet.

Yeah, it might even download the updated before the install. Either way it takes too long, and when you're waiting to play for the first time, too long seems like WAY too long.

-FryShakeWad-
4 years ago#15
This day needs to end.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
4 years ago#16
Bounty_Hunter25 posted...
I just got mine delivered a couple of days ago from UPS, they required a signature but didn't come till around 5:30 PM. Of course delivery time is completely dependent on where you live and where you are on their drop-off route.

you could pay extra for early am del .I always do when I am buying imports and shipped to me .i have them in my hands by 10 am east coast time
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before

User Info: NinjaGuerra

NinjaGuerra
4 years ago#17
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Honestly if I was the ups guy I would be like, " oh this person got an xbox but is probably working, i will swing by sometime after 4 or 5 to make sure my xbro can get his console."

I have a dream.

They just threw mine on my porch and left D:

If I wasn't home someone could have just walked by and picked it up.
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra

-FryShakeWad-
4 years ago#18
NinjaGuerra posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

I have a dream.

They just threw mine on my porch and left D:

If I wasn't home someone could have just walked by and picked it up.

If they did that where I live MN it would most likely freeze. I kind of want them to just drop it. But I dout they will due to how big/expensive the package is, and how cold it is.

If it's not here today, I'm gonna have to call in "sick" tomorrow.

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
4 years ago#19
GamerMingle posted...
Mine is too! Got the Dead Rising bundle from Wal-Mart.com. Hate wal-mart with a passion but I did what needed to be done...

Sometimes sacrifices must be made. You did what you had to do. You will not regret it.
****!

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
4 years ago#20
Through the UPS Site if you have a username you can set where you would like them to deliver it, mine actually arrived as my wife was getting home around 5:15PM so they didn't leave it at the door but you can have them wherever you want pretty much.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ups is delivering my XB1 today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived