Major Nelson popularity poll

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Major Nelson popularity poll

User Info: mahgah91

mahgah91
3 years ago#31
He's generally nice and seems to enjoy his job. I don't care for him but I respect him.
3DS FC: 1822-0233-2390

User Info: 120N7

120N7
3 years ago#32
I wouldn't leave him alone with my kid. On second thoughts, maybe I would. Given my kid is a kick-boxing 20 year old who loathes Major Nelson, it might be one way to get rid of him.

User Info: Cowboy082288

Cowboy082288
3 years ago#33
I bet 99% of the people that say they hate/don't trust or whatever Mr. Nelson would get along just fine with the man if they ever met him in person at say a bar or something. If you really walked up to him at a bar and said 'I f'n hate you because Xbox one blah blah blah' you would come off as the biggest loser in the room.
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni

User Info: Geist

Geist
3 years ago#34
No poll on this board can ever be considered accurate due to the over abundance of trolls here.
I dislike Nintendo.

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#35
CapwnD posted...
You're one of those kids that didn't know who he was until the E3 Angry Joe interviews.

Try and deny it.

I think u are way off

I always though he was a loser
that just confirmed my beliefs

Anyone who has been paying attention to Microsoft.... should know Larry hyrb
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw

User Info: MicroSheridan

MicroSheridan
3 years ago#36
120N7 posted...
I wouldn't leave him alone with my kid. On second thoughts, maybe I would. Given my kid is a kick-boxing 20 year old who loathes Major Nelson, it might be one way to get rid of him.

ur kid dnt want 2 fite me i trane ufc im serious

b scared

User Info: chrish909

chrish909
3 years ago#37
There are over 400 votes yet only 40 posts, thats like 90% lurkers.
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

User Info: Bac0n01

Bac0n01
3 years ago#38
I try to ignore him outside his podcast, which provides a fairly entertaining hour of banter every week.
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon

User Info: Ray_d2nerd

Ray_d2nerd
3 years ago#39
MicroSheridan posted...
120N7 posted...

ur kid dnt want 2 fite me i trane ufc im serious

b scared

Why so serious?

Badummts!
"i was a too long signature for gamefaqs so i changed myself into this miserable shape!"
From Ray_D2Nerd's Signature.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 years ago#40
I just remember him popping up on some EU videos on XBL about 5 years and thinking 'who's this dick?'.

My opinion has not changed. He's probably a nice man but he is crap at what he does IMO.
PLAYING - Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4), Bravely Default (3DS), Resident Evil 4 HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Watchdogs, Dark Souls 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Major Nelson popularity poll

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived