IDK whether to be a sony or a microsoft fanboy this generation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. IDK whether to be a sony or a microsoft fanboy this generation

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
3 years ago#1
I have both xbox one and ps4. I have dead rising 3 for xbox one and battlefield 4, killzone shadowfall, cod ghosts, and asscreed 4 for ps4 as my current collection. please decide for me or convince me either way.
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]

User Info: GondolinRises

GondolinRises
3 years ago#2
How about not be a fanboy?
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.

User Info: A_Hairy_Waffle

A_Hairy_Waffle
3 years ago#3
Ouya needs fanboys. Help them out.

User Info: The_PlagueLord

The_PlagueLord
3 years ago#4
My advice is get a different hobby! I mean that is too much games, it makes me go EWWW as i judge you with my pre-conceived notions and stereotypes... I am serious too.... But do not be offended, i am a jerk mostly.
(message deleted)

User Info: whitelytning

whitelytning
3 years ago#6
Or you could just enjoy whatever games/console you like and not act like a spoiled 11 year old.
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 years ago#7
Or how about get a PC and game at higher resolution w/ better graphics and frame rates.

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
3 years ago#8
IloveElite posted...
How about not being a fanboy.

Just be a 'Gamer'.

and as a gamer its plainly obvious that the PS4 is the better platform for you, Sony are aiming it squarely at gamers and it dosen't come with a forced 'spybox' like the Xbone does.

its a no brainer for any 'gamer'

unless he actually wants to play some good games, then it's a no brainer to play on the Xbox One since it focuses on games and has a bunch of other cool features to boot
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 years ago#9
IloveElite posted...
How about not being a fanboy.

Just be a 'Gamer'.

and as a gamer its plainly obvious that the PS4 is the better platform for you, Sony are aiming it squarely at gamers and it dosen't come with a forced 'spybox' like the Xbone does.

its a no brainer for any 'gamer'

sounds like you just dont want anymore competition for #1 sony fanyboy....fanyboy
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 years ago#10
Xbotting requires the DLC and Season pass, you can be a Sony Pony for free, as long as you pay 14.99 a month
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. IDK whether to be a sony or a microsoft fanboy this generation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived