IDK whether to be a sony or a microsoft fanboy this generation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. IDK whether to be a sony or a microsoft fanboy this generation

User Info: xKitsunex

xKitsunex
3 years ago#21
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
xKitsunex posted...
natevines posted...
I can't decide if I'm gay or straight this gen

youre straight, because i said so. now go to your room.

Don't listen to him. You're gay. Now go to my room.

youre both gay, now come to my room.

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
3 years ago#22
This is the part where George Takei goes Ohhh My.
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

User Info: ElJorge007

ElJorge007
3 years ago#23
The entire point of owning both is so we can laugh at the fanboys and provide an unbiased view of each system.
PSN/XBL gamertag: JorgeVercetti

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#24
IloveElite posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Absolutely NO REASON for this to have been modded. Remember this next time you guys want to accuse the mods of being solely Pro Sony.

On topic: TC, don't be a fanboy at all. I went from PS1 to PS2 to Xbox to Xbox360. Would've gone PS3 but it was too expensive, hard to find, and I heard that it had problems or something. Then in 2010 I found out about Demon's Souls, and that the PS3 was free to play online. So I jumped ship to the PS3. This gen it seems that the PS4 is the only way to go. I mean, I regret not being involved in the whole console war last gen because I was not well informed. Probably wouldnt have changed my decision as I was all about Masterchief back then. But let me assure you that this gen, PS4 is your best bet.

Also, on this board you WILL be a fanboy. Whether you like it or not you will be labeled one.
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.

User Info: LifeOfSyn

LifeOfSyn
3 years ago#25
whitelytning posted...
Or you could just enjoy whatever games/console you like and not act like a spoiled 11 year old.
If you dislike DmC (Reboot), we have nothing to discuss.
Currently playing: Hotline Miami (PS3), Mario Kart (Wii)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. IDK whether to be a sony or a microsoft fanboy this generation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived