Will the One have any games like The List of Us?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will the One have any games like The List of Us?

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 years ago#1
Great game on PS3! Anything like that here?

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
3 years ago#2
List

And no it probably won't.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: Kenhorou

Kenhorou
3 years ago#3
jakethenoob posted...
List
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#4
"i" and "a" are so far apart on the keyboard...
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#5
Dead Rising is the closest so far, in that it has zombies.

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
3 years ago#6
Honestly, after having put a few hours into this game, I have to say I can't see what the hype was all about with this game. Granted, I can see why people would like it for its strong narrative and graphics. However, there were too many cheap deaths for my liking and the gameplay was so 'bleh!' for a stealth game. I just hated how enemies would seem to appear out of nowhere and kill me when I didn't even know they were around, usually from behind. Then again, I am not a huge fan of stealth games in the first place, except for the Metal Gear (Solid) series, as well as an occasional Splinter Cell game, as I really suck at them.

So you're not missing much by not playing The Last of Us. Also, OMG with all of the orange, brown and red over-saturation in The Last of Us. Talk about a monotonous color palette. >_>

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
3 years ago#7
icewolf74 posted...
Honestly, after having put a few hours into this game, I have to say I can't see what the hype was all about with this game. Granted, I can see why people would like it for its strong narrative and graphics. However, there were too many cheap deaths for my liking and the gameplay was so 'bleh!' for a stealth game. I just hated how enemies would seem to appear out of nowhere and kill me when I didn't even know they were around, usually from behind. Then again, I am not a huge fan of stealth games in the first place, except for the Metal Gear (Solid) series, as well as an occasional Splinter Cell game, as I really suck at them.

So you're not missing much by not playing The Last of Us. Also, OMG with all of the orange, brown and red over-saturation in The Last of Us. Talk about a monotonous color palette. >_>

I should add that my criticisms are only up to the part where you get the single-shot rifle, without giving away spoilers, before completely quitting the game and trading it in a few days ago. So it may get better, gameplay-wise, but I highly doubt it.

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
3 years ago#8
Schindler's Last.
New s*** has come to light.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#9
For me, it was all about the masterfully crafted set pieces/locations, story, and graphics. The gameplay was laughably bad most of the time (companion AI just running willy nilly unnoticeable, elementary puzzles), but as a complete experience, the game was brilliant and worth the play through.

Once.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
3 years ago#10
List of us sounds quite boring.
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will the One have any games like The List of Us?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived