How are Ryse and DR3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How are Ryse and DR3?

User Info: Rizzman111

Rizzman111
3 years ago#1
How are they? I've learned I'm getting them for Christmas
Revan "JASON!" Not changing this sig till Kotor 3 or ME4 releases 10/8/13

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 years ago#2
They range from bad to good

User Info: CyberneticRat

CyberneticRat
3 years ago#3
Nice good games.

Getting Ryse for free is a good deal and you'll probably end up liking it since you didn't have to pay a cent. Dead Rising 3 is the real console seller so far.
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#4
I have both and love ryse more its more fun to me. dead rising is great with co op but I find it getting repetive and the world is cool and the zombies but its also getting to much of the same thing

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#5
Played the heck out of DR3 and now I am hooked on the multiplayer after playing it for hours on end last night with some random guy, it was loads of fun for me if that helps ^^

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
3 years ago#6
I like both but can see myself playing DR longer.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#7
As I said in another topic, Ryse while some can find it fun I look at it as a glorified tech demo of what we should expect out of our X1's/PS4's in the future as a set standard.

Dead Rising 3 will undoubtedly give you more band for the buck if you are into the open world Sandboxes that let you do whatever you want to do. Nothing against Ryse as I do intend to buy it once the price drops, but Dead Rising 3 is the clear winner of which is worth the $60 tag for me.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How are Ryse and DR3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived