Not sure if I should pick up an XB1 now or wait for titanfall.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Not sure if I should pick up an XB1 now or wait for titanfall.

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 years ago#11
Titanball looks good, but I'd even recommend waiting longer for the next gen :/

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#12
I'd say since you have ps4 wait it out, enjoy your games and cross your fingers for a special edition x1. The other games you want might be a little cheaper a few months from now.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#13
KI interests me, but I'm gonna wait for Halo. Probably gonna buy a PS4 for Destiny and Titanfall I can get on PC.
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |

User Info: Evoco

Evoco
3 years ago#14
Wait for Titanfall gameplay videos and reviews, then decide.

User Info: mikeroyce34

mikeroyce34
3 years ago#15
I can't give you much advice because a week after getting mine it is already at the repair center and I won't get it back until after Christmas, but while I had it it was fun but I would go with PS4 unless you already have one. If you have 360 just get the 360 version of Titanfall for now. Never buying a launch console again. I can wait a year or two.

User Info: mikeroyce34

mikeroyce34
3 years ago#16
mikeroyce34 posted...
I can't give you much advice because a week after getting mine it is already at the repair center and I won't get it back until after Christmas, but while I had it it was fun but I would go with PS4 unless you already have one. If you have 360 just get the 360 version of Titanfall for now. Never buying a launch console again. I can wait a year or two.
Ooops, I am half asleep, I see you already have PS4. I would wait.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Not sure if I should pick up an XB1 now or wait for titanfall.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived