How do you Hold your controller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you Hold your controller

User Info: natevines

natevines
3 years ago#11
I only have one real hand (my left), so I hold it with that and use my hook to push the buttons

User Info: Gigant0pithecus

Gigant0pithecus
3 years ago#12
Sometimes depends on the genre, but generally I do:

Right hand - Middle finger on the trigger, index finger on face buttons (X, Y, A, B) and alternating to and from the bumper, with my right thumb always on the thumb-stick. I rarely use my right thumb for the face buttons unless it's a game in which you can't control the camera anyway.

Left hand - Middle finger on trigger, index finger on thumb-stick and sometimes used for the bumper, then thumb usually on the D-pad. Although I might use my left thumb occasionally for the left thumb-stick depending on whether or not, and how much, the game utilizes the D-pad.
XBL: Gigantopithecus
PSN: SugarPussPulled

User Info: United_States

United_States
3 years ago#13
Gigant0pithecus posted...
Sometimes depends on the genre, but generally I do:

Right hand - Middle finger on the trigger, index finger on face buttons (X, Y, A, B) and alternating to and from the bumper, with my right thumb always on the thumb-stick. I rarely use my right thumb for the face buttons unless it's a game in which you can't control the camera anyway.

Left hand - Middle finger on trigger, index finger on thumb-stick and sometimes used for the bumper, then thumb usually on the D-pad. Although I might use my left thumb occasionally for the left thumb-stick depending on whether or not, and how much, the game utilizes the D-pad.

I'l like you with my right hand. I find it much more efficient to keep my index finger on the XYAB buttons or the right bumper.
I'm United_States, and I approve this message.

User Info: violentdissmay

violentdissmay
3 years ago#14
On the 460 at least my index finger rests between the bumper and the trigger when theyre not in use
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you Hold your controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived