Killer Instinct Code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Killer Instinct Code

User Info: Rewmac

Rewmac
3 years ago#1
Sorry for being such an idiot, but I had my fair share of messed up content codes. I can see that I can get the game for free, now I got a code that says it'll unlock all characters. Should I use that after I downloaded the game or it doesn't matter? Thank you.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#2
You can download it to see if you like it, before using the code. I received a code from Microsoft with all characters unlocked I've enjoyed it, because you know it was free :-)
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#3
for me event not being good at fighters for 20 bucks this is cool.

User Info: plus1zero

plus1zero
3 years ago#4
How do you know if you were eligible to get a code? I was a member for 6 years over 77k gamer score

User Info: RaRitsujun

RaRitsujun
3 years ago#5
It doesn't matter, at all.
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 40 PSN Platinums - Level 24 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.

User Info: CrashDoyle

CrashDoyle
3 years ago#6
I've been teying to figure that out as well... I received a random xbox message saying something along the lines of 'yada yada, loyal Microsoft fan, here's a code to unlock all characters in Killer Instinct when it becomes available' (this was a few months ago)... Why was I chosen over others? What makes me stand out? (Nice of them, just seems odd ya know?)
PSN(PS4) - CrashDoyle
XBL(XB1/360) - CrashOverride82
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Killer Instinct Code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived