The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Do you like Kinect Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you like Kinect Games?

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#1
Do you like Kinect Games? - Results (122 votes)
I love Kinect games
24.59% (30 votes)
I hate Kinect games
75.41% (92 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Let's face it, the reason people buy Xbones is to play video games. So do you like Kinect games?
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
3 years ago#2
Define Kinect games.
Dead Rising 3 supports Kinect, thereby it's a Kinect game.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

TheGam3925
3 years ago#3
Foppe posted...
Define Kinect games.
Dead Rising 3 supports Kinect, thereby it's a Kinect game.

The Kinect only games in the purple cases, not sure if they're purple for Xbone.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: SithMasterDK

SithMasterDK
3 years ago#4
Yea I see where this poll is going to go, but let me clarify my choice.

I hate the Kinect games, but like the Kinect itself.
Currently playing- Dead Rising 3
Proud Houston Texans fan: 2-12

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
3 years ago#5
I really want to like the idea. The only reason I'm interested in Xbox One is the Kinect but I just haven't seen a great Kinect game yet.
pathological

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
3 years ago#6
I like Kinect integrated games but not Kinect-centric games.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

TheGam3925
3 years ago#7
Keep voting guys!
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: Sorbetowulf

Sorbetowulf
3 years ago#8
I am abstaining from this vote on the basis that while I don't hate Kinect games, I'm disappointed in the titles they've released for them so far, both on 360 and Xbox One.

In theory, the technology is awesome, and if a developer could get a game that really uses the peripheral to its full extent, it could really blow the roof off of gaming.

When Star Wars Kinect was announced a few years ago, I was stoked, because OMG I CAN BE A JEDI. It just seems like the vision of the developers doesn't mesh with live motion capture. Hopefully with the Kinect 2.0 they can fix it.

TL;DR. I don't hate Kinect games, but I don't love what we've been given so far.
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S

TheGam3925
3 years ago#9
Sorbetowulf posted...
I am abstaining from this vote on the basis that while I don't hate Kinect games, I'm disappointed in the titles they've released for them so far, both on 360 and Xbox One.

In theory, the technology is awesome, and if a developer could get a game that really uses the peripheral to its full extent, it could really blow the roof off of gaming.

When Star Wars Kinect was announced a few years ago, I was stoked, because OMG I CAN BE A JEDI. It just seems like the vision of the developers doesn't mesh with live motion capture. Hopefully with the Kinect 2.0 they can fix it.

TL;DR. I don't hate Kinect games, but I don't love what we've been given so far.

I wouldn't expect much if it's another on rails game, that Star Wars game was very disappointing.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
3 years ago#10
no
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you like Kinect Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived