Gears of war on Xbox one ??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gears of war on Xbox one ??

User Info: Dennis069

Dennis069
3 years ago#1
Will there be a new Gears of war ??
Gears of war is my favourite multiplayer/versus game
Halo and COD put me to sleep even though i like them to

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#2
Wasn't there a gears just this year or last? If so dont expect a new one any time soon.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#3
More than likely we'll see a new Gears. There's nothing in development right now though.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: crucial

crucial
3 years ago#4
Don't hold your breath,Epic seems like they want to move on to a new series and does not want to make Gears again all gen long.

User Info: OandA_Pest

OandA_Pest
3 years ago#5
I really think Gears needs to be retired. I would instead like to see Unreal Tournament come back.
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8

User Info: monkeyluv101

monkeyluv101
3 years ago#6
Epic is done with Gears, but MS wants to keep it alive so they're fishing for a new dev to continue the game, don't expect it to be anything like it used to be though.

I too would rather see UT come back instead, heck I'd rather have UT than Titanfall as far as MP only games.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#7
The very last thing I heard about Gears is that EPIC has it "on the back burner" right now while they work on other projects.. sooo.. probably wont see a new game anytime soon sadly :/ I'm a huge fan of that series bought a 360 for gears 2 and then 3 so I would love another one that isn't like Judgment lol
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: EmbersOfElder

EmbersOfElder
3 years ago#8
I'd love to see Epic do something fresh and retire Gears. Great series but you need to know when to call it a day and I'd be damn impressed if they did just that at this point even though it may be a game too late.

User Info: rubberGasket

rubberGasket
3 years ago#9
EmbersOfElder posted...
I'd love to see Epic do something fresh and retire Gears. Great series but you need to know when to call it a day and I'd be damn impressed if they did just that at this point even though it may be a game too late.

Too bad Activision hasn't learned that with CoD.
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.

User Info: Blizz87

Blizz87
3 years ago#10
Gears of war might not be exclusive next gen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gears of war on Xbox one ??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived