Disc Read Error

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Disc Read Error

User Info: KyleMizer

KyleMizer
3 years ago#1
Has anyone else had an issue with their Xbox One not reading a disc. It doesn't matter if its a game disc or a dvd. At times I have to eject and insert the game like ten times before it works. It seems to be getting worse. Any ideas?

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#2
did the thought of calling microsoft support cross your mind?
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#3
Please post a photo, a video, three forms of ID, a picture of you holding today's newspaper giving a thumbs up and smiling and maybe we'll believe you.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

KyleMizer
3 years ago#4
I was hoping you guys cold be my support without being on hold three hours. I appreciate the feedback.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#5
honestly there isn't much else that can be done with a hardware problem. And it's not recommended to try to fix hardware problems yourself since that can void your warranty and then you're out $500
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

KyleMizer
3 years ago#6
I was just hoping to see if this is a common issue or an issue worth calling Microsoft.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Disc Read Error

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived