I applaud Microsoft for keeping games coming post-launch.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I applaud Microsoft for keeping games coming post-launch.

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#1
Granted, they're all "XBLA" tier games, but I appreciate seeing a trickle of support. I purchased both Max and Peggle 2 and I was going to purchase the Halo twin-stick shooter until I read about its IAP.

I hope this continues at least until we start seeing new retail games trickle out in March.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
3 years ago#2

um, isn't it a given that when you buy a new console that games are *supposed* to be released post-launch? No console in the history of... ever has been released with a launch line up with zero games afterwards
i7 3770 | 8GB | Agility3 120GB SSD | 2TB HD | HD5850 | HX520w | CM Centurion 5

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#3
Snickleseed posted...

um, isn't it a given that when you buy a new console that games are *supposed* to be released post-launch? No console in the history of... ever has been released with a launch line up with zero games afterwards

A lot of times there are droughts where no games are released for months, especially just after a console launches.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#4
Agreed. Even though they are XBLA caliber games, they each are great and well worth the $5-$20. Max is such a beautiful and fun puzzle/platformer, something the whole family enjoys. Peggle 2 is addictive, I 100%ed it and am eagerly awaiting DLC. Halo SA is a fun dual stick shooter that was easily worth $5 since I already had it on my tablet. Can't wait to see what Jan brings.

Foxx3k
3 years ago#5
Snickleseed posted...

Spoken like somebody who just bought their first console at launch ...
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

Foxx3k
3 years ago#6
billsfanno1 posted...
Agreed. Even though they are XBLA caliber games, they each are great and well worth the $5-$20. Max is such a beautiful and fun puzzle/platformer, something the whole family enjoys. Peggle 2 is addictive, I 100%ed it and am eagerly awaiting DLC. Halo SA is a fun dual stick shooter that was easily worth $5 since I already had it on my tablet. Can't wait to see what Jan brings.

I'm hoping that we see some of Capy's games occupy the July slot. I know nothing about Below, but I'm stoked for it.

I don't know what else there is. The only games of this sort that they really teased were Peggle, Max, Halo, and Below.

I hope they have some tricks up their sleeve.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I applaud Microsoft for keeping games coming post-launch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived