Xbox Fitness

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Fitness

User Info: Pimp_C

Pimp_C
3 years ago#1
Just tried the xbox fitness app out for the first time today. I'm a gym junkie and due to the snow I didn't feel like driving to the gym after shoveling my driveway.

I just did the 10 minute beach body workout to test it out. The Kinect works great and notices your every movement. The challenge of keeping 5 stars makes it fun. The score you earn is compared to the average of everyone in your age group. Also, the score can be used as a reference to track your progress.

Overall, I thought the Kinect was great for this and I'm planning on using the apps for my cardio workouts.

Anyone else try it out yet? What did you think?

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
3 years ago#2
I tested it out just to see what it was all about, but was doing it in front of friends and I couldn't take it as serious. I may go back and check it out, because like you, I'm a gym junkie, but since the snow, my progress has been hindered from not wanting to go outside and freeze!
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#3
I tried it on insanity. but I don't have the room to do it. but it was cool
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Fitness

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived