For the love of god guys....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For the love of god guys....
(message deleted)

User Info: Curbdog51

Curbdog51
3 years ago#52
I guess if you've already played and beat every game out for that system........might as well troll the XBox forums!
GT : Curbdog

User Info: Snake855

Snake855
3 years ago#53
godslayer61 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Trolls have nothing better to do than to ruin the boards here.

So I am a troll because I am upset that we did not get 60% of the stuff that they promised at launch butt that's ok to let companies do that right . I call bull $^%& on this post because the ps4 is way smoother and the games all run better plus I have never been kicked back to the operating screen on my ps4 but on the Xbox one it happens every day . The Xbox one is good but as it stands it is a mess compared to what was promised at launch , Also for me it comes down to games and the x1 only has deadrising 3 that is good and max the rest are boring . to each his own but I must respond when I read such a fan boy topic I am sure you never owned a ps4 at best probably played a friends .

Sorry but the ps4 is notorious for booting people back to the home screen when an error occurs *cough bf4 cough*

I've owned the One for a month now and this hasnt happened to me once :P
WoW Owns Your Soul
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For the love of god guys....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived