Gettin' Titanfall?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gettin' Titanfall?

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#1
Gettin' Titanfall? - Results (211 votes)
Yes.
54.03% (114 votes)
Maybe.
9.48% (20 votes)
Nah.
36.49% (77 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote away, a brand new FPS to the franchise. Will it be a success?
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#2
Maybe. EA being the publisher doesn't fill me with much confidence after BF4 and SimCity, plus the mechs don't seem to be as big a game-changer as I thought they would be originally. We'll see how it goes.

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
3 years ago#3
I might get it. I almost purchased BF4 but for some reason never "pulled the trigger". I don't care about the topic of the game (mechs) but if it is a solid online FPS then I could play it.
pathological

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#4
maybe i am missing something here .BUT did they say they are releasing this game today or is it not coming out for awhile and this poll is a waste of time
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
3 years ago#5
djwagon posted...
maybe i am missing something here .BUT did they say they are releasing this game today or is it not coming out for awhile and this poll is a waste of time

most polls on this board are a waste of time but you're right.. it's not coming out until around March so pointless topic #502349
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#6
what next a poll .when it comes out .asking do you think you wasted your money and time waiting for this waste of a game PLUS THE REAL MECH GAME SAYS HELLO steel battalion.i be on that game in a heart beat if they remade it so that controller could be used.on this or the 360 i have it set up on the original xbox
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before

User Info: BlazingxPaddles

BlazingxPaddles
3 years ago#7
Definitely getting Titanfall. My only hang up is that it releases the same day as Dark Souls 2.

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
3 years ago#8
As much as I've liked the look of Titanfall, with how things are playing out with the friends I usually play with, I don't think I'll even be getting it on the 360 now.

I'm set for 2 games in March. Looks like Dark Souls 2 will get the bump over Titanfall, as the other game is 100% FFX HD.
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999

User Info: AlexPuma

AlexPuma
3 years ago#9
Lack of a single-player campaign means this is a game I'll most definitely skip.
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#10
InjusticeReborn posted...
As much as I've liked the look of Titanfall, with how things are playing out with the friends I usually play with, I don't think I'll even be getting it on the 360 now.

I'm set for 2 games in March. Looks like Dark Souls 2 will get the bump over Titanfall, as the other game is 100% FFX HD.

Be warned as you STILL can't skip cutscenes in FFX. Learning that was a deal-breaker for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gettin' Titanfall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived