How many of you xbox one owners have a Internet data limit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many of you xbox one owners have a Internet data limit?

User Info: ejay8320

ejay8320
3 years ago#31
Babbit55 posted...
Wow, people still have limits? I have 100mbs unlimited. (I actually get about 120mbs using ethernet)

15/1 with a 300 gig limit(but option to pay for unlimited). I'm using an independent buying wholesale from the primary providers.

Canada is really in a big mess with the ISPs, Essentially the Primary ISPs are also TV/Phone/Internet/Mobile providers all in one so there's a constant conflict of interest, if they give cheap internet people won't buy TV subs, so our internet is expensive.

At one time the anything above 5/1 service was only available from the big providers with really low caps: like 15/1 with a cap of 60 gigs...

USA is probably not as bad, but probably not as good as EU or Asian countries.

User Info: Jptremblay13

Jptremblay13
3 years ago#32
120gb limit here. Sucks

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#33
I couldn't deal with having a data limit. I hated it on my cellphone and I would certainly hate it for my home. Even if it was 500GB a month I'd still be pissed about it and see if there was a better option.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: Ada-Wong-Fan

Ada-Wong-Fan
3 years ago#34
I not Xbox One Owner yet going be Once Halo comes out
My Internet Plan from Shaw
Download Speed: 50MB
Upload Speed: 5MB
Data Limit: 400GB

For last few Months my Data been using 225GB-240GB (September 25 2013-January 15)
I really hope Final Fantasy XV is released by June 2014 within Japan, Final Fantasy XV is released by December 26 2014 for International.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#35
Jptremblay13 posted...
120gb limit here. Sucks

lol i wish i had 120 Gigs A Month...I'm Working With 50 Gigs a month...the only reason we haven't gone through any overages at all this time is because i was on my phone browsing the web

barely using my computer or xbox one online

if i was using all of those plus the phone and browsing plus youtube videos and skype...it'd be through the roof!
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: RawringAir

RawringAir
3 years ago#36
I think I have a cap but I've never hit it
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#37
RawringAir posted...
I think I have a cap but I've never hit it

Lucky....
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
3 years ago#38
I have unlimited.
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Killzone: Shadow Fall, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
3 years ago#39
I think it's 500gb or something. Which sucks because downloads are just getting bigger.

It's not like I hit it on a monthly basis. But I have hit it before. Computer crash = losing Steam library. Of course they don't charge per gb you go over, you get another 100gb. Sneaky sneaky.
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie

User Info: mrshowtime333

mrshowtime333
3 years ago#40
Im unlimited. But I think they may be putting a cap of 500gb a month in sometime this year. Either way, I dont come anywhere close to that number. Not even in the ballpark.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many of you xbox one owners have a Internet data limit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived