Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?

User Info: auntfafajk

auntfafajk
3 years ago#1
Not according to the poll of the day. It's at 5% of the vote currently. It is being beaten by the new south park game.

Note: I think Titanfall looks awesome, and I would choose an Xbox over a PS because it is more innovative, I just decided to go PC this gen.
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
3 years ago#2
I mean if it were X1 only it certainly could be, but it's come to PC and 360 as well. I also have bad feelings about it, It seems awesome but we've been fooled before.
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#3
Halo is the savior. Always has been and always will be.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: sdchi

sdchi
3 years ago#4
The Xbox One has been selling rather well, it doesn't need a "saviour". Also, you shouldn't put any stock into a Gamefaqs poll, especially when its related to the Xbox in any way.

User Info: gojin84

gojin84
3 years ago#5
Th X1 doesn't need a savior.
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#6
auntfafajk posted...
Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?
xo needs a tragedy before it can have a savior. a successful launch at xmas + a savior before easter = OVERKILL

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#7
Ahh these posts get funnier. Why is anyone taking the topic serious?

Yes TC, it is the xbox one's savior. =) There.

If anyone needed a savior, I feel it's the Wii-U. MS launched with more entertainment than that game has right now. >_< No offense to Nintendo fans, I am posting it here, not on the Wii-U boards.

User Info: CasualGamers

CasualGamers
3 years ago#8
Rome218 posted...

If anyone needed a savior, I feel it's the Wii-U. MS launched with more entertainment than that game has right now. >_< No offense to Nintendo fans, I am posting it here, not on the Wii-U boards.

Oh you. the Wii u draught is over.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#9
Titanfall shall hence forth be known as the Chosimbaone
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#10
CasualGamers posted...
Rome218 posted...

Oh you. the Wii u draught is over.

The Wii is the only Nintendo console I have skipped out on. I might consider a Wii-U, but it can't always be smash bros, zelda, 2d mario..

What the hell happened to F Zero? That was the only racing series I loved. I played the heck out of it on GC. If they would have had an f zero last gen, I would have gotten a Wii.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived