As a 360 player I would like to thank you all.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As a 360 player I would like to thank you all.

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
3 years ago#11
I was playing some Tomb Raider on the weekend for some achievements before the game goes dead and the community even on that has a bunch of kids. Which is odd, I didn't think there'd be so many young teens and children playing it =/,

MK vs DC, at least one kid as well. -_- I guess that's par for the course on console though.
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#12
goatthief posted...
All the squeakers and baddies have moved over to your system and the play experience online has increased exponentially because of it.

So thanks for your sacrifice. I am really looking forward to playing Titanfall on the 360. Most of the players left are worth playing with.

I still play the 360. They're still there as well as everywhere else.

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#13
Quit trying to steal these nice peoples goats OP!
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: Goatthief

Goatthief
3 years ago#14
Everyone I talk to who plays x box one that doesn't post here seems to disagree and almost every video of x box one online seems infested with squeakers so I think you are wrongm
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
3 years ago#15
goatthief posted...
All the squeakers and baddies have moved over to your system and the play experience online has increased exponentially because of it.

So thanks for your sacrifice. I am really looking forward to playing Titanfall on the 360. Most of the players left are worth playing with.

I feel like I should at least warn you that the 360 version is being made by an unnamed outside group of developers. Not saying that's a guaranteed bad thing, but keep your receipt.
GT: Cornbread4life
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As a 360 player I would like to thank you all.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived