Nobody buy Tomb Raider: 'BS' edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Nobody buy Tomb Raider: 'BS' edition

User Info: DeathRupter

DeathRupter
3 years ago#1
wow if you can seriously fall for this crap I feel bad, rent this game AT BEST. Save your money gamers. This is a SLIGHT graphic upgrade and COATED WITH MARKETING FLUFF. So what the water looks darkerů
I'm not trolling, look at the IGN vieo PS3 vs PS4 comparison video.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/01/13/tomb-raider-definitive-edition-ps4ps3-comparison-and-analysis

this should be 29.99$. Just listening to the guy talking about the game and trying to convince there's a "SIGNIFICANT" change, is cringe worthy.
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
3 years ago#2
You have convinced me, I will buy it for sure now.

Thanks for the vid.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

User Info: josuna123

josuna123
3 years ago#3
Well I'm buying it anyways.
Okay?
Okay.
Bye!

DeathRupter
3 years ago#4
nooo! LET ME HELP YOU, LET ME, HELP YOU

User Info: Sega_Saturn09

Sega_Saturn09
3 years ago#5
Buying....but on PS4 I don't have Xbox one yet getting in 4 weeks for the exclusives :)
PS4 PREORDER PAID OFF!!!! 11/15/13!!!! PLAYING KILLZONE SHADOWFALL FIRST!!!!

User Info: SALTandBURN67

SALTandBURN67
3 years ago#6
Day 1 buy. Looks awesome. Well worth the 60. Thanks for nothing TC.

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
3 years ago#7
I bought it last year. I really enjoyed it. That being said, I don't need to purchase it a second time just to enjoy it with better texture resolution. Had I known they were going to do this, I would have waited.

For those who haven't played the game, I would recommend picking up this re-release as it is a prettier version of a fantastic game.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#8
If you watch the video on PS4 IGN App you can really see the difference between the two version. When I watched it on youtube 1080p, I wasn't impressed, but I tried watching it on PS4 IGN App and it was clearly better than ps3 and PC version. I"m getting it day 1 on ps4.
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB

DeathRupter
3 years ago#9
sjc1279 posted...
If you watch the video on PS4 IGN App you can really see the difference between the two version. When I watched it on youtube 1080p, I wasn't impressed, but I tried watching it on PS4 IGN App and it was clearly better than ps3 and PC version. I"m getting it day 1 on ps4.

everything looks good in console apps

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 years ago#10
But I already have it pre-ordered.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Nobody buy Tomb Raider: 'BS' edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived