does anyone else think the joysticks should be little bit wider all around?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. does anyone else think the joysticks should be little bit wider all around?

User Info: spingbing

spingbing
3 years ago#1
its literally the only flaw for me but its all around comfortable. you think theyll make new controllers down the road?
GAMERTAG: MUJJJ PSN: liveisbetter

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#2
No, the Duke controller got a redesign because it was disliked by the majority, the 360 never got a redesign and it was universally praised. Not even the DS3 got a redesign so you really have to screw up bad to get one it seems.

User Info: chaotix42

chaotix42
3 years ago#3
This was a complaint from one of my friends as well. I love the thing though, feels great.
GT: Falchion Sensei

User Info: spingbing

spingbing
3 years ago#4
TrickyPony posted...
No, the Duke controller got a redesign because it was disliked by the majority, the 360 never got a redesign and it was universally praised. Not even the DS3 got a redesign so you really have to screw up bad to get one it seems.

yea i think its just me because i still play 360 here and there and just like the width of the joysticks better. helps me be more accurate with the directions when playig some games
GAMERTAG: MUJJJ PSN: liveisbetter
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. does anyone else think the joysticks should be little bit wider all around?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived