My transition from ps4 to xbox one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My transition from ps4 to xbox one

User Info: EternalStutter

EternalStutter
3 years ago#21
SMG90x posted...
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol

Yeah I'm pumped for tomb raider as well. Kinda glad I didnt play it on 360.

User Info: benjimain

benjimain
3 years ago#22
CapnStanky posted...

AT least you're making it easy to get you banned, troll.

OMG... the 60 seconds it will take to make a new account. The horror!

User Info: SMG90x

SMG90x
3 years ago#23
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol

Yeah I'm pumped for tomb raider as well. Kinda glad I didnt play it on 360.

Yes im glad i didnt buy it on my PS3 now i get to enjoy it on next gen with new content

User Info: necro00

necro00
3 years ago#24
SMG90x posted...

I did the same, I bought both on Launch, and sold my ps4 a week later. I had bought Knack, Killzone and 3 month psn +. sold for a profit so i didnt care about the ps+ membership

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
3 years ago#25
teeebz posted...
When teehee talks, does anyone else think of venom from spiderman?

Yes, I do!
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My transition from ps4 to xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived