Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. YAY or NAY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. YAY or NAY

User Info: Doost650

Doost650
3 years ago#21
Nay for me, I was gonna buy it but recently found out that is was Multiplayler only. I'm not a huge multiplayer fan. I mean I play online but not ALL the time. But again that might change since I got an Xbox One.
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna (Gamertag: UnderlyingEwe)

User Info: streamjumper

streamjumper
3 years ago#22
I was a day one purchase to me since the reveal... and nothing I've seen makes me doubt that decision. Even better is that a lot of my Battlefield buddies are grabbing it too.
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
3 years ago#23
A big hell YAY! I just watched a vid on the Garden Ops mode, it looks like a blast!
GT - The Grunge Guy

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 years ago#24
EternalStutter posted...
CyberEvil posted...
It's Battlefield with plants and zombies launching only a few weeks before Titanfall and a couple months after BF4 (which is now in about as stable a form as I can imagine after the patch yesterday). I'm not interested in the slightest and I love that style of game. Really terrible choice of release date. If they went free to play they'd have a better shot.

Nicely said

If they went free to play I wouldn't touch it
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#25
Is there an offline/solo component, or is it MP-only?

I know that isn't its focus, I'm just curious.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: swaggernaut

swaggernaut
3 years ago#26
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Is there an offline/solo component, or is it MP-only?

I know that isn't its focus, I'm just curious.

Theres some type of horde mode where you fight waves of enemies. So maybe you can do that solo and I hope theres local co-op.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. YAY or NAY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived