how you are you guys enjoying your xbox ones

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how you are you guys enjoying your xbox ones

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#11
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

1)Select your profile tile.
2)Select Friends.
3)Select Find someone, and then search for a gamertag.
4)Select Add friend, and that personís gamertag will be added to your friends list.

Oh alright. I know when I was playing DR3, someone was able to add me to his party then sent me a FR. I do not know how to do that.

I am glad i got the wireless keyboard, some GTs are crazy, lol.

I have a feeling they will add recently played. It is just so easy. On 360, someone who is in the game I am currently playing(Destroy all Robots or whatever that game was called), I would go to my recently played and it would show people I am playing with now. I could invite them to my party without sending a FR.

I am happy with my purchase of the xbox one, and I am very humbled to have one. This is the first time I have owned a system at launch. I think so many years of the same consoles, my mouth was watering for the next generation of consoles.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#12
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.
4)Select Add friend, and that personís gamertag will be added to your friends list.

Oh alright. I know when I was playing DR3, someone was able to add me to his party then sent me a FR. I do not know how to do that.

I have a feeling they will add recently played. It is just so easy. On 360, someone who is in the game I am currently playing(Destroy all Robots or whatever that game was called), I would go to my recently played and it would show people I am playing with now. I could invite them to my party without sending a FR.

I am happy with my purchase of the xbox one, and I am very humbled to have one. This is the first time I have owned a system at launch. I think so many years of the same consoles, my mouth was watering for the next generation of consoles.

Yeah you can almost 100% guarantee that they will add the recently played option in an update. I picture the first couple of huge updates making a lot of changes that bring back a lot of the stuff we miss from the 360. When I was using it at my brothers house for the first time, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing haha.

Glad you are enjoying it so much. I still dont have either console yet because I am buying them in February, but I have used the Xbox One a lot now (used the PS4, but not as much) and I really love the console. I think anyone who gets one is lucky. I say the same thing with the PS4 too. Cant wait to have both very shortly.

*edit*
Oh and yeah, that keyboard comes in handy. Some of the gamertags I have seen are absolutely insane. People love doing their L337 character gamertags.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
3 years ago#13
I use my X1 for Killer Instinct, other than that it doesn't do much for me.

Rome218
3 years ago#14
cheezedadada posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.

Yeah you can almost 100% guarantee that they will add the recently played option in an update. I picture the first couple of huge updates making a lot of changes that bring back a lot of the stuff we miss from the 360. When I was using it at my brothers house for the first time, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing haha.

Glad you are enjoying it so much. I still dont have either console yet because I am buying them in February, but I have used the Xbox One a lot now (used the PS4, but not as much) and I really love the console. I think anyone who gets one is lucky. I say the same thing with the PS4 too. Cant wait to have both very shortly.

*edit*
Oh and yeah, that keyboard comes in handy. Some of the gamertags I have seen are absolutely insane. People love doing their L337 characters with alternating caps.

Right on man. =) I'm glad you're getting consoles too. With all the hate on these boards, it's refreshing to see people just happy to have a new console, regardless if it's PS4 or Xbox One.

I will be honest with you. When I first got my Xbox One, the interface felt different at first and I freaked out. After a couple of days, I love it. I agree that they will add recently played, that seems like a no brainer. After googling the kinect commands, it made me enjoy the interface even more.

Playing DR3, it was really cool that the guy I played with used a kinect, as well as myself. We were unable to hear each other's televisions. It is pretty nice not having to put on a headset. Last gen, you knew right away when someone had their kinect on, you could hear their tv so much.

I think when you do the set up, it is to allow the kinect to know to ignore the sound of the television.

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#15
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.

*edit*
Oh and yeah, that keyboard comes in handy. Some of the gamertags I have seen are absolutely insane. People love doing their L337 characters with alternating caps.

Right on man. =) I'm glad you're getting consoles too. With all the hate on these boards, it's refreshing to see people just happy to have a new console, regardless if it's PS4 or Xbox One.

I will be honest with you. When I first got my Xbox One, the interface felt different at first and I freaked out. After a couple of days, I love it. I agree that they will add recently played, that seems like a no brainer. After googling the kinect commands, it made me enjoy the interface even more.

Playing DR3, it was really cool that the guy I played with used a kinect, as well as myself. We were unable to hear each other's televisions. It is pretty nice not having to put on a headset. Last gen, you knew right away when someone had their kinect on, you could hear their tv so much.

I think when you do the set up, it is to allow the kinect to know to ignore the sound of the television.

man i love this console so much cant wait in like a year after the updates improve the ui and stuff

Rome218
3 years ago#16
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.

*edit*

man i love this console so much cant wait in like a year after the updates improve the ui and stuff

Same. ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how you are you guys enjoying your xbox ones

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived