NeoGAF crying about XB1M13. Here's the full agreement.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NeoGAF crying about XB1M13. Here's the full agreement.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#61
ReconXBL posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Is this more evidence of paid shills? What will Microsoft do next to promote the XBOX ONE?

Did you learn the word "shill" in 2013 with the rest of NeoGAF?

Oh no, no, no, no, no. See, back in my day we called em "snake oil salesman". Shill is actually a little more flattering wouldn't you say?

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
3 years ago#62
How is this any different they paying for a celebrity endorsement? My god you ponies are reaching for things to whine about. Why would they pay you to make videos insulting them? Its marketing, no where does it stop Machinima users from making their own disparaging videos, you just don't get paid to do so.

Oh and if you think Sony is different then you should look up Kevin Butler.

User Info: ReconXBL

ReconXBL
3 years ago#63
Every gaming news agency reported on this. Weird to see MY Pastebin go viral without getting one ounce of credit. Hah.
My love of Xbox was forged in combat. OIF 06-08. Purple Heart. Father. Husband. Writer. Gamer.
Twitter / XBL / YouTube: ReconXBL

User Info: djblackice

djblackice
3 years ago#64
kcypher2000 posted...
How is this any different they paying for a celebrity endorsement? My god you ponies are reaching for things to whine about. Why would they pay you to make videos insulting them? Its marketing, no where does it stop Machinima users from making their own disparaging videos, you just don't get paid to do so.

Oh and if you think Sony is different then you should look up Kevin Butler.

I feel so bad for your kids.
Modern definition of "video games" - a subject by which 30+ year old men (with children) can troll message boards daily to fulfill their empty lives.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NeoGAF crying about XB1M13. Here's the full agreement.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived