Can the Xbox One catch up to the PS4 with Titanfall?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One catch up to the PS4 with Titanfall?

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#1
Can X1 catch up to PS4 with Titanfall? - Results (318 votes)
Yes
25.16% (80 votes)
No
74.84% (238 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote!
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: JK8289

JK8289
3 years ago#2
By catch up you mean? Sales?
GT: KillerIsHere828

User Info: SnoicFactor

SnoicFactor
3 years ago#3
It's too late IMO. The post E3 PR backlash was a long term effect for Xbox. NA has shifted towards Playstation again.. Hardcore gamer is going to Sony, etc. X1 will still do well.. Destroy the Wii U at least.
nt

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#4
Titanfall is also on Xbox 360 and PC, so I don't think so.

SnoicFactor posted...
It's too late IMO. The post E3 PR backlash was a long term effect for Xbox. NA has shifted towards Playstation again.. Hardcore gamer is going to Sony, etc. X1 will still do well.. Destroy the Wii U at least.

No, I won't let that happen to the Wii U, my favorite 8th generation home console.
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: gojin84

gojin84
3 years ago#5
SnoicFactor posted...

Yes, because you can already tell what's going to happen between this entire generation.

Nothing is gonna change in ten years.
/s
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001

User Info: SnoicFactor

SnoicFactor
3 years ago#6
SnoicFactor posted...

Yes, because you can already tell what's going to happen between this entire generation.

Nothing is gonna change in ten years.
/s

u mad? Sales have shifted greatly towards Playstation in NA. Xbox 360 sold a lot more than PS3 in NA. Now PS4 > X1.. What does that tell you? Every other region is favoring PS4. Japan not even in it yet.
nt

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
3 years ago#7
I'm not saying that the XBOne couldn't catch up to the PS4 in terms of units sold (but the $100 price difference means that Microsoft can sell less units and still make more revenue than Sony).

However, I don't think Titanfall will be the impetus that leads to such an event.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: ThunderballX360

ThunderballX360
3 years ago#8
Of course, Titanfall will be the first great One game.
Selena Gomez: My Favorite Girl
Grand Theft Auto V: The greatest game mankind has ever crafted.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#9
I don't know, TC. Can it?
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Kcrack

Kcrack
3 years ago#10
Halo and Gears releasing every year couldn't save the 360 from being outsold by the PS3 despite being $200 cheaper and launching a year earlier. Titanfall won't do anything, it's 6v6 and online only, will be dead when the next CoD/BF launch.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One catch up to the PS4 with Titanfall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived