call of duty ghosts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. call of duty ghosts

User Info: chem1calburn

chem1calburn
3 years ago#1
Hey all,

I just got the xbox one today! I have Ghosts for 360 and I heard some time ago that there is some sort of deal that if you want to upgrade your Ghosts for the Xbox One you can pay $10 or so and get it digitally.

Is this true? The guy at Game stop said it is no longer offered... but, yeah... I just wanna clarify.

Thanks!
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
3 years ago#2
I thought that deal was good until March 31. I would check the Ghosts website to be sure but I think the guy at GS was lying to you.
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
3 years ago#3
doodles40 posted...
I thought that deal was good until March 31. I would check the Ghosts website to be sure but I think the guy at GS was lying to you.

That's only if you bought it digitally. Gamestops deal was if your a power up rewards member and bought it new from them you could trade it in by the end of December and get an X1 version for $10.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.

User Info: chem1calburn

chem1calburn
3 years ago#4
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
doodles40 posted...

That's only if you bought it digitally. Gamestops deal was if your a power up rewards member and bought it new from them you could trade it in by the end of December and get an X1 version for $10.

Ugh... I did get it from Game Stop new.

:(
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
3 years ago#5
chem1calburn posted...
I have Ghosts for 360

Your first mistake.
"beast pc specs here"
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk

User Info: VengeanceJ

VengeanceJ
3 years ago#6
I had a gamestop employee tell me the same thing with ac4 that the offer wasn't available but it actually is the offer should be in your gamestop (power up rewards) website located I the active offers section all you pay is $10.00 for the upgrade.

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
3 years ago#7
VengeanceJ posted...
I had a gamestop employee tell me the same thing with ac4 that the offer wasn't available but it actually is the offer should be in your gamestop (power up rewards) website located I the active offers section all you pay is $10.00 for the upgrade.

Go to the powerup rewards page and look under special offers. There "should" be a coupon for you to print off. I did it with ac4 black flag.
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. call of duty ghosts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived