Xbox one ad is mind-blowingly abysmal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one ad is mind-blowingly abysmal
(message deleted)

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
3 years ago#52
leelee3105 posted...
settsdevil posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWwwLy3Fmg

Not sure if this is old hat, but idc. I hope somebody got fired for this. Particularly for the tagline: "If it was any more real, it would be real". -Just... in writing that sounds like a joke. But its not! They ACTUALLY thought that would be a good tagline. My God. Their marketing team needs to realize who their target audience is. In fact, i think i could do a better job, in a day. In less than a day even. Just FOCUS ON THE DAMN VIDEO-GAME, nobody gives a **** about this guy washing his hands. All you have to do is, JUST SHOW GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!!!!
I am reminded of the ad for gears of war, with "mad world" playing in the background - that was a terrific ad. Wanted to play gears so badly after that. Having watched this, seems like microsofts marketing team have really taken a step backwards.

TLDR; When will games consoles stop making god-awful ads for their consoles/games.

You're a complete . This has become the worst website on the internet.

I wonder if he nerd raged over all the Sony commercials with 0 gameplay, This at least had some of Ryse.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one ad is mind-blowingly abysmal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived