Buy 3 get 3 months live free.,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Buy 3 get 3 months live free.,

User Info: dontBaPRObro

dontBaPRObro
3 years ago#1
Has Microsoft started sending codes yet? Seems like they said it would take 3 weeks.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
3 years ago#2
Still haven't got mine
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

dontBaPRObro
3 years ago#3
I checked the forums at xbox.com today, says it could take 6-8 weeks, but I remember the offer said 3 weeks. Guess we will wait and see.

User Info: Thaistik

Thaistik
3 years ago#4
Yea I was wondering what the deal is also. I haven't received any info about this yet.
Five finger death punch

dontBaPRObro
3 years ago#5
Just got mine!

User Info: ozran

ozran
3 years ago#6
How do you get this offer?
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

dontBaPRObro
3 years ago#7
It was a promotion on xbox one at the end of last year, buy 3 download games, get three months of live free. It's obviously over now, sorry.

User Info: FiftyYen83

FiftyYen83
3 years ago#8
I got the code, but it is giving me an error. I know the code is valid because it gave a description of what it was once the code were entered. But for some reason, when I hit confirm, it gave me an error message. Can you apply this code to existing member with a live subscription or is this code only good for user that doesn't have a gold subscription? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

User Info: Omegachaos92

Omegachaos92
3 years ago#9
Did you get your code in an email or through a message? I ask because I bought 3 of these games from the promo and have yet to receive my code, wonder if they are going out in batches or if I should contact support.
GT : MoCiWe
JUS FC- 5369-6580-7874

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
3 years ago#10
I got mine yesterday.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Buy 3 get 3 months live free.,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived