I am a proud Xbox owner. I have owned every Xbox. If Halo 5 has 30 fps - done.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I am a proud Xbox owner. I have owned every Xbox. If Halo 5 has 30 fps - done.

User Info: StealthedGhost

StealthedGhost
3 years ago#1
I have fond memories of having an original Xbox. I loved playing KOTOR and Halo 2. I would come home from middle school and have a blast playing with my friends on Lockout. I would play for hours and hours, not doing my homework, not doing anything with my social life. Playing Halo 2 was so much fun for me. It will always be implanted in my memories of video game history.

Years later, the Xbox 360 came out. It was the reason I bought Halo 3. I also had Gears of War. What a happy moment it was when I first played Gears. I fell in love. The 360 was just an amazing console. I also had a blast with Oblivion. I believe I had Call of Duty 3 as well. Boy, that game sucked, but you know what? I loved having the new console and starting it up. I didn't care what the game was, but I loved my 360.

I'm not going to lie, I have that feeling with the One, but it is not as strong as the 360 was. I have been a dedicated Microsoft fan. I have never owned a PS2 or PS3. I would have to go years into the past to remember my PS1 days. Please Microsoft, I do not want a Playstation 4. I did not buy one for a reason. I love Microsoft and the Xbox, I love the controller. I love Xbox Live. I love the interface, but if games continue to come out at 30 fps, especially a new Halo, or if it's not at 1080p, I'm not sure I can continue to endorse the Xbox.

I don't want the PS4, please do not make me trade in my XB1. I have been loyal for years. Please don't make me make a decision I don't want to do. 30 fps, 720p for Halo 5 and I'm done.
Gamertag: II Agp II

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
3 years ago#2
Does anyone else find it hilarious how something that 90% of people wouldn't even notice is now the biggest deciding factor to whether or not they buy a game?
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA

User Info: Aqua_TC

Aqua_TC
3 years ago#3
Did you even watch the halo 5 announcement they said it'll have 60 fps and dedicated servers

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 years ago#4
Didn't read one word of your post just came to say good bye. Too bad though, one less noob to own
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!

StealthedGhost
3 years ago#5
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Does anyone else find it hilarious how something that 90% of people wouldn't even notice is now the biggest deciding factor to whether or not they buy a game?

This guy's mom bought his $500 console.
(message deleted)

User Info: evecharmeve

evecharmeve
3 years ago#7
Well the real answer is did you stop enjoying halo 3 when you found out it's native resolution was 640p?

Tech specs will never make a good game or no one would play anything other then a 4K, 200 FPS game of pong. And that's probably going lightly on what they could do with a game that's basically 7 pixels if they don't bother keeping score.
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#8
Halo 5 has been announced to have 60 FPS at 1080
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

StealthedGhost
3 years ago#9
ill believe it when I see it

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
3 years ago#10
Killah Priest posted...

I'm a pc gamer and I've found it hilarious for a very long time now.

I can enjoy a game regardless of FPS as long as its relatively stable, I'd say anything above 24fps would be cool if stable.

60fps and above is awesome but not something I expect from every single thing I play.

exactly, no cries that their TV is running at 30 FPS while their watching TV
GT: DonShetland
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I am a proud Xbox owner. I have owned every Xbox. If Halo 5 has 30 fps - done.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived