Does the 13GB Dead Rising 3 patch boost performance?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the 13GB Dead Rising 3 patch boost performance?

User Info: ChA0TiCoNe

ChA0TiCoNe
3 years ago#21
Are you serious? 13gb just for a patch?

User Info: degen2011

degen2011
3 years ago#22
ChA0TiCoNe posted...

This is what Microsoft consider to be next gen

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 years ago#23
ChA0TiCoNe posted...

It`s not just a patch. It also contains the DLC so that there won`t be any compatibility issues between players.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
3 years ago#24
ChA0TiCoNe posted...

Its not really 13GB, it rewrites alot of the install, it raised the overall install about 1 GB. Anyway its still lame that they need to put the files on everyones systems. I understand its easier to have them on my system for compatibility but what if i don't want the DLC, kind of sleazy just handing out an unlock key when everyone has the DLC.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#25
Merc123 posted...
ChA0TiCoNe posted...

Its not really 13GB, it rewrites alot of the install, it raised the overall install about 1 GB. Anyway its still lame that they need to put the files on everyones systems. I understand its easier to have them on my system for compatibility but what if i don't want the DLC, kind of sleazy just handing out an unlock key when everyone has the DLC.

Actually what Slyman19 said makes the most sense... It's so if a player with DLC joins a non DLC player there won't be compatibility issues... If you don't want the patch then play offline
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?

User Info: JusticeSword

JusticeSword
3 years ago#26
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Merc123 posted...
ChA0TiCoNe posted...

Actually what Slyman19 said makes the most sense... It's so if a player with DLC joins a non DLC player there won't be compatibility issues... If you don't want the patch then play offline

I suppose its better than segregating those players, but does it really need to be so cumbersome?
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the 13GB Dead Rising 3 patch boost performance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived