Does the Xbox one outperform the ps4 on any of the games that they share?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the Xbox one outperform the ps4 on any of the games that they share?

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
3 years ago#1
Are there any games being released on both consoles that the Xbox one version performs and looks better than the ps4 version?

"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87

User Info: Clogged_Artery

Clogged_Artery
3 years ago#2
Nope
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#3
god i hope i never run into you on PSN...
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: Clogged_Artery

Clogged_Artery
3 years ago#4
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
god i hope i never run into you on PSN...

??
Not changing my signature until Antonio Cesaro is WWE Champion. Started on 1-7-2013

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
3 years ago#5
lilj812 posted...
Are there any games being released on both consoles that the Xbox one version performs and looks better than the ps4 version?

Let me fire up my time machine and will get back to you on that answer.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: Jim200

Jim200
3 years ago#6
Well technically you could say the timed exclusives are 'better' things than the PS4 version. Like the timed exclusive DLC for Ghosts on Xbox One.
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#7
Kinect games maybe ?

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
3 years ago#8
lilj812 posted...

What, no more trolling about the NSA and Kinect?

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
3 years ago#9
With so few games on ps4 it's tough to compare
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#10
Depends on your metric. Ghosts on Xbox One has a higher frame rate depending on how you evaluate it. Lego Marvel Superheroes has more screen tearing on the Ps4 than the Xbox One.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the Xbox one outperform the ps4 on any of the games that they share?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived