Original Xbox and 360 Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Original Xbox and 360 Games

User Info: mmpr7

mmpr7
3 years ago#1
Do you think we'll ever see a similar experience to PlayStation Now on the Xbox One?
I really hope so, and here's why. I don't plan on getting rid of my 360 any time in the near future, so I don't care so much about 360 backwards compatibility, but original Xbox would be amazing.
There are still a few great games that are not backwards compatible with the 360. I currently have 007 Everything or Nothing and 007 From Russia with Love, Voodoo Vince, Toejam & Earl III, Midway Arcade Treasures vol. 1 - 3 and X-Men Legends that I can no longer play because I no longer have space for an original Xbox. Some of those game are better than others, but Everything or Nothing was essentially an entire Bond movie and a sequel to Die Another Day. And one of Sean Connery's last things he did before he retired was the voice work for the From Russia with Love game.
X-Men Legends is still one of my all time favorites and is much better than Marvel Ultimate Alliance, in my opinion.
I have had a hankering to play these games again and I know I would love to play them in the future, but I really don't want to have to buy and hook up an Xbox just to do it.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/05/xbox-one-could-offer-backwards-compatibility-through-the-cloud

They're already working on it
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: mmpr7

mmpr7
3 years ago#3
SunDevil77 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/05/xbox-one-could-offer-backwards-compatibility-through-the-cloud

They're already working on it

Hopefully they include original Xbox games in that list. Although, I would kind of doubt it :/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Original Xbox and 360 Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived