The trolling is starting to work...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The trolling is starting to work...

User Info: thisispurecrap

thisispurecrap
3 years ago#1
I've been thinking... I don't really mind paying the extra 100 dlls for something I planned on using for at least 6 years (or whatever life span consoles have these days)...

I bought it mostly because I effin' hate the play station controllers, but now with the fps 'controversy', youtube freezing, the console telling me it cant 'sync' with the cloud, the blu-ray player not working properly and the division's release date being set for sometime 2015...

I think I bought the wrong console... If TitanFall doesn't live up to the hype then all hope is lost with microsoft gaming devices for me.
Tactics Ogre (snes) > any other game out there.

User Info: motoraptor

motoraptor
3 years ago#2
ok
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif

User Info: nw63

nw63
3 years ago#3
You're 100% right
Don't ever give up

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#4
Titanfall is also available on 360 and PC, hth.

User Info: HamburgerTime88

HamburgerTime88
3 years ago#5
Guess you should just stop gaming oh well
---"I'm going to bang your mouth""eat my cheese" manbirds---

User Info: EternalStutter

EternalStutter
3 years ago#6
thisispurecrap posted...
I've been thinking... I don't really mind paying the extra 100 dlls for something I planned on using for at least 6 years (or whatever life span consoles have these days)...

I bought it mostly because I effin' hate the play station controllers, but now with the fps 'controversy', youtube freezing, the console telling me it cant 'sync' with the cloud, the blu-ray player not working properly and the division's release date being set for sometime 2015...

I think I bought the wrong console... If TitanFall doesn't live up to the hype then all hope is lost with microsoft gaming devices for me.

oh shut up lol

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#7
That's not trolling...that's informing you of FACTS.

Facts suck. Better to be ignorant and happy, imo.
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
3 years ago#8
Good. Just trying to spread the good word, you know?
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

User Info: Lawboy2

Lawboy2
3 years ago#9
thisispurecrap posted...

I got cursed out the other day...so this is what I'm going to say....omg congrats TC...u are making the right decision...I hope all goes well....;-)

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
3 years ago#10
Pulp posted...
That's not trolling...that's informing you of FACTS.

Facts suck. Better to be ignorant and happy, imo.

On this board, everything negative is trolling, whether it's a fact or opinion. The PS4 isn't much better but this board certainly takes the cake. It's like a bunch of kids with their fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalalala"
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The trolling is starting to work...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived