Microsoft: Get an Xbox One for $399 if you "ditch" your PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft: Get an Xbox One for $399 if you "ditch" your PS3

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
3 years ago#11
Well ile just give my playstation to Microsoft and buy this my ps3 ran it's course anyways good bye ps3 hello cheaper xbox one!
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#12
SubSeenix posted...
Ditch a console with upcoming games like Dark Souls 2,Tales of Symphonia HD Collection,FFX/-2 HD Collection,Persona5 (!!!!!!!) and some other games for a console with no games worth to justify the purchase of a X1.

You can keep your PS3 and play the mentioned awesome games above and can buy for 400$ a PS4 with AWESOME games in this year and obviously 10 times better Multiplats

Microsoft is so desperate
Lower your price finally to 100$ and stop with the console business.
Go back and focus on brokes Operation Systems which annoy everyone with daily windows updates.

And yes i have seen Titancrapfall
I have skill and don't play CoD aka Auto Aim Assist noob Game.

Wow....
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
3 years ago#13
There's nothing desperate about them wanting people to move on from last gen and buy an X1(and this deal goes for 360 too). You guys are ridiculous.
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
3 years ago#14
- Or just pay $100 less and get a PS4 while keeping your PS3

- What would they do with a bunch of last gen Sony consoles? Take the blu-ray drive (which M$ finally caught up with the times and used) and recycle them for Xbox One?

- I'll gladly pay Microsoft for one of those $100 PS3s.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: benjimain

benjimain
3 years ago#15
http://i.imgur.com/XUU4zcZ.jpg

User Info: micheal82

micheal82
3 years ago#16
Don't Gamestop have a similar deal?
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34

User Info: wiicat37

wiicat37
3 years ago#17
Pixx0 posted...
If you want a great GAMING system for $399, you can buy a PS4. Easier.

Correct

Oh man... This is a sad play by Microsoft

You have to wonder how solid the console you're buying is if they have to resort to buying up the competition's hardware just to compete
I bought Skyrim for the PS3 on launch, so I'm pirating all of Bethesda's games until the rest of forever
---> PSN is TrouzzzerSnake

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#18
I suppose it would've been too much for Sony fanboys to bother to learn all the facts, but how many people do you think realize this also applies for Xbox 360 systems?
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#19
MS cheap, you can sell the PS3 for like $125 on Craigslist.
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You

User Info: ejay8320

ejay8320
3 years ago#20
Enigma149 posted...
I suppose it would've been too much for Sony fanboys to bother to learn all the facts, but how many people do you think realize this also applies for Xbox 360 systems?

All the facts?

You mean like how MS will only accept the most recent models of the 360 and will Accept Any Model of the PS3?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft: Get an Xbox One for $399 if you "ditch" your PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived