Xbox One or PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One or PS4?

User Info: DerekRoss

DerekRoss
3 years ago#1
Which is better for me? The thing holding me off the Xbox One is the Tales of and Naughty Dogs being only on Playstation but yet Dead Rising 3 and Gears is exclusive... What to do? The extra $100 no big deal and no I'm not getting both. Just sticking to a console this generation.

User Info: A_Hollow

A_Hollow
3 years ago#2
It's down to you! If you like GoW (Gears was too repetitive, as in 20 headshots to kill a enemy)

Dead Rising 3 isn't different from DR2, it's just upgraded, and excessively repetitive, but if that's your cup of tea, by all means, get the XOne. PS4 has better exclusives.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
3 years ago#3
Get whatever your friends are getting.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.

User Info: DerekRoss

DerekRoss
3 years ago#4
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

no friends :(
3DS FC: 1993-8424-2536 IGN:David TSV1409
BW2: 1464 9331 0271

User Info: locksmithblack

locksmithblack
3 years ago#5
Why would you not get both if you enjoy exclusives from both consoles? I would understand if you only want one now and will attempt to buy the other at a later period, but why would you completely limit yourself? Also, unless you posted this on the PS4 board, it's obvious which console you'd prefer.
Haters = Motivators

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
3 years ago#6
Get whatever you want, I personally could afford both but I chose to go with the X1 right now,loving Forza 5,DR3,Ryse,probably buy a PS4 down the line when better games come out,but to much time and money invested in the XBOX as a whole for me,but get whatever best suits you.....

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#7
I was in your boat, and I got Xbox- very happy.

Sony and ps4 is overrated this gen. Everyone acts as if ms is evil and Sony is great- I don't see it.
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#8
None. They both suck at the moment for having no games. Save your money and work on your backlog until some good games come out.
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94

User Info: PSI_ThroatPunch

PSI_ThroatPunch
3 years ago#9
DerekRoss posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

no friends :(

I'll be your fwiend! I have a PS4 though.
Currently playing: Earthbound (SNES), Secret of Mana (SNES) Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) Civilization V (PC) Guild Wars 2 (PC)
PSN: AtmaNex

User Info: Jimm3rF3rdette

Jimm3rF3rdette
3 years ago#10
PS4 seems like the better choice for you, however, I'd hold up on getting one until towards the end of this year.
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One or PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived